Eight Contractors were presented with The 2014 Mighty Oak Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Landscape Industry.
Eight outstanding lawn and landscape companies across North America were awarded Jeffrey Scott’s 2014 Mighty Oak Award, based on their performance as a business leader and outstanding achievements made by their landscape companies.
These awards were announced at Jeffrey Scott’s recent Leader’s Edge peer group meetings held across the USA and Canada.
Criteria for winning this prestigious award are:
- Serving as a positive example to others in the profession.
- Working with the highest levels of integrity, ethics, and accountability.
- Achieving significant growth benchmarks.
- Contributing to the advancement of the landscape industry.
- Engaging in continual personal and professional development.
Honorees are chosen from the international participants in the Leader’s Edge peer groups for landscape business owners run by Jeffrey Scott.
Here are the 2014 winners:
- Leigh Townsend, J.W.Townsend, Charlottesville, VA. www.townsendlandscape.com
- Brian Cotter, Lloyds Landscaping, ON. www.lloydslandscaping.ca
- Brent Nienhuis, Blue Ridge Landscaping, Holland, MI. http://blueridgelandscaping.com
- Kurt Labutte, Todd’s Services, Hamburg, MI. www.toddsservices.com
- Matt Kucik, Meridian Landscaping, Herndon, VA. www.meridianlandscapes.com
- John Caramanico, Jr. C. Caramanico & Sons, Inc. Brookhaven, PA. http://caramanicolandscape.com
- Terry Collins, T.J. Collins Landscaping, Needham, MA. www.tjcollinslandscaping.com
- Brian Edwards, Color Burst Landscapes, Brentwood, TN. colorburstlandscapes.com