Are you going to GIE + Expo / Landscapes in Louisville?
If you are coming to this conference (the biggest landscape show on earth), here are 7 opportunities for us to connect, enjoy a meal together, and for you to gain more from your visit:
- Attend my design-build workshop Tuesday morning, "The Growth Secret: Integrating Marketing & Sales for Maximum Impact and Results." You will learn how to be more cost efficient and effective in sales. My good friend Chris Heiler (from Landscape Leadership) will be co-presenting.
- Wednesday evening, I am holding an invite-only Owners Networking Dinner (Bring your #2s). Seats are hard to come by (like a U2 concert at a small venue) so if you want to get on the coveted list, email me. Sponsored by Greenius.
- Wednesday and Thursday's Breakfast With Champions, join me at my table to learn about the "Role of the General Manager."
- Thursday I will be at the Spring-Green trade show booth from 10am to 1pm, signing free copies of two of my ground-breaking books, including Become A Destination Company®
- To set up time to meet with me in Louisville, to discuss your business, goals and ambitions, email me directly.
- Don't forget to see the live concerts, and take advantage of all the great networking and education! The Muhammad Ali museum is fabulous!
- To maximize the value of your visit to this, or to any tradeshow, read my blog, 11 tips to maximize your time and money spent going to conferences.
See you in Louisville.
P.S. Registration has opened for my two-day learning experience in Atlanta this January, titled "Effective CEO/COO Partnerships." I have partnered with Teddy Russell who runs the Russell Landscape Group, the largest landscape firm in Georgia. Don't miss the Super Early Bird.