Advertising is no longer the main way to attract new employees and top talent.
To build a successful company in this current job market, you must focus the majority of your energies internally, in order to build an enterprise where good employees want to plant and grow a career. When you do this, recruiting becomes the easy part. This is a critical game plan that any size company can play, and it isn’t just about size. Even a small company can create a Destination CompanyTM environment and win the recruiting, hiring and employee development game. It all starts by having the right Destination CompanyTM mindset. This book will show you what to do, and how to do it—and how to encourage high productivity from your staff so everyone wins. It will become your competitive advantage!
A Destination CompanyTM is built on the following 7 pillars:
- Vision is an Action Verb.
- Creating A Culture of Excellence
- Treating Recruiting like Marketing & Sales
- Values-Based Hiring & Managing
- People Systems First, Then Production Systems – A Roadmap to Success
- Shared Leadership
- Creating an Ownership Culture