Advertising is no longer the main way to attract new employees and top talent.
To build a successful company in this current job market, you must focus the majority of your energies internally, in order to build an enterprise where good employees want to plant and grow a career. When you do this, recruiting becomes the easy part. This is a critical game plan that any size company can play, and it isn’t just about size. Even a small company can create a Destination Company® environment and win the recruiting, hiring and employee development game. It all starts by having the right Destination Company® mindset. This book will show you what to do, and how to do it—and how to encourage high productivity from your staff so everyone wins. It will become your competitive advantage!
A Destination Company® is built on the following 7 pillars:
- Vision is an Action Verb.
- Creating A Culture of Excellence
- Treating Recruiting like Marketing & Sales
- Values-Based Hiring & Managing
- People Systems First, Then Production Systems – A Roadmap to Success
- Shared Leadership
- Creating an Ownership Culture