Learn the secrets for attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining the best employees—and for guiding good employees to become great.
FOR LANDSCAPE, LAWN, IRRIGATION AND TREE COMPANIES
It’s no secret that labor is your biggest headache, but what if you could turn it into your biggest strength and advantage?
In this exciting workshop, you’ll learn the strategies needed to attract and retain the right people.
Plus, you’ll learn how to develop, inspire and fully engage your employees so that you can build a business that is predictable, scalable, and highly profitable.
To attract the best, you must develop a buzz in the industry as the go-to company for motivated employees.
Why is it so important to be the go-to employer?
This makes it so much easier to recruit a great team, and this allow you to build a self-sustaining company with higher profit margins, and more freedom for you to work "on" your business.
This 1.5 day interactive workshop will show you how to build the company of your dreams, so you can enjoy the life of your dreams.
You will also learn how to work with Gen X, Millennial and Gen Z so that they excel and refer their friends.
Save $$ with early bird discounts. Also save $$ on additional attendees.
Learn the latest and most up-to-date ideas, because we added new content from the last time we ran this workshop,Buy Tickets Now
About your host and presenter:
Jeffrey Scott has worked in the industry for 30+ years and has consulted with 100’s of companies across the nation and Canada. He has published 3 books including “Become A Destination Company®.
- January 15, 8:30 to 4:30pm
(inc. breakfast, lunch)
- Evening Networking Reception
- January 16, 8:30 to 12noon
You'll learn how to:
- A Destination Company® Workbook and Toolbox, so you can implement all the ideas you learn
- Proven Incentive systems ready to implement
- A Destination Company® Assessment to use with your team back at work, to get everyone’s buy in and uncover high-priority weaknesses.
Join us for an evening reception the first night and network with your peers
- Set up your Road Map to become a Destination Company®.
- Monetize Your Vision - Make it pragmatically real, make it count.
- Culture Is Your Profit Center: build a strong culture, and your culture will run your business.
- Building your bench: Attracting great employees and creating dream teams.
- Assess your people systems, where are they strong? weak? Let's fill in the holes.
- On-boarding and engaging new employees for maximum return on your personnel investments.
- Shared Leadership: Developing bulletproof systems with full employee buy-in.
- Networking: Sharing best practices, applying the day's lessons to your business.
5:30pm NETWORKING RECEPTION!
- Foster ownership thinking with 'Open Book Management': Leading and growing by the numbers.
- Open Book Management, continued: Win-win Incentive systems.
- Building a Super Leadership Team: to implement these ideas, to build and run your business.
- Pulling it altogether: Leave with a custom, actionable implementation plan.
FAQS (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
It starts in the morning on day 1 (8:30am) and ends 12 noon day 2, so you can spend two nights max in a hotel.
We would be shocked If you don't get a minimum 20 x return on your investment. In this economy, any edge you can get with personnel is priceless! You won’t get this level of education anywhere else!! Plus you get a discount for signing up early, and for bringing multiple people.
It’s for owners and leaders! Sending a team of employees is a great way to bring back a shared memory of the learning points. You can bring a second in command, or you can send your leadership team if you can’t make it yourself. We will cover both ownership-related issues, as well as leadership and business-building ideas.
In the words of my client Barry Schneider, President of Surrounds Landscape in DC: "I thought this was about building up employees until I read the book, then I realized it was about building a great business!"
The best companies, no matter their size, do strategic planning every Winter. You can’t let the weather stop you from building a great company. It’s time to trust your people, so you can work “on” the business when it counts!
Jeffrey’s events are very interactive, with plenty of breaks, stand up networking, and break-out exercises that will allow you ample time to move around and discuss what you are learning and get to know others in the audience. It will be fun and energizing; time will fly.
Jeffrey orchestrates his events so you maximize your learning (and internalizing of information) by interacting with other audience members. Jeffrey attracts the best and most ambitious people to his events; some of the best networking anywhere!
Jeffrey has been in the business for over 30 years and a member of National Association of Landscape Professionals for over 2 decades. He has successfully consulted with 100’s of landscape firms, and written hundreds of articles and spoken across the US and Canada on topics focused on building landscape firms. When you hear him speak you will be energized and come away with very concrete, actionable ideas to build your business. He has run his own highly successful landscape firm; and turned around many; and helped good companies become great. Google his name, or look at his website for much more info, www.JeffreyScott.biz
TESTIMONIALS for DESTINATION COMPANY®
Chapel Valley, MD
Sun Valley Landscape,
NE; and NALP Board Member
Yard Apes, CT;
and NALP Board Member
Heidi's Lifestyle Gardens, MN
TLC Landscapes, ON, and President of Greenius
For those that are from out of town and need accommodation, we have contracted a group rate at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
Hotel direction: 15 miles W
Easy Uber or Lyft to hotel
Estimated taxi fare: $36 (one way)
Valet Parking available for all hotel guests.
Overnight Guest Rate: $46 + tax | Daily Parking Rate: $24+taxBuy Tickets Now