Announcing The Summer Growth Summit, With “Super” Early-Bird Pricing
You are invited to our 2022 Summer Growth Summit on August 30-31st.
As part of this Summit, you will enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of Drost Landscape, one of Michigan’s top landscape firms, located in beautiful Petoskey, Michigan.
(Take note of the “super” early-bird pricing)
Highlights Of The Summer Growth Summit
- This 2-day affair begins with a full-day facility tour where you will learn from 15 Drost managers on how they operate their diversified Design-Build, Nursery, Install, Full-Service Maintenance & Tree Service Company.
- Followed by a networking evening reception in Traverse City, MI, for you to enjoy after the tour.
- On Day 2, you will hear the executives of Drost and learn how they operate their leadership teams, steer the company financially, and organize for growth.
- Drost will also share with you the lessons they have learned from their own mistakes.
- We have a surprise guest speaker and a panel of successful companies that will share their strategies on how they plan to “finish the year strong.”
You will learn many of Drost’s systems and processes strategies that are used for scaling their business, and you will also meet their high-caliber people! (All part of their secret sauce)
Jeffrey Scott will then wrap up the Summit with predictions for the future, and a plan for how you can position your company for success in the coming years.
Attendees will leave with an action plan, and will leave feeling super-pumped to finish the year strong!
You Don’t Want To Miss It
According to Frank Mariani, “Jeffrey’s programs are dynamic, educational, engaging and innovative from start to finish”.
Super Early Bird?
We are offering you a chance to buy tickets at a “super” price of $400 off the general admission, but only if you register before May 9th.
So now all you need to do is figure out who you are bringing with you, and you can save big!
This is a perfect opportunity to team-build for the Fall push.
For further details and to register, go here now!
(To my clients: You have your own sign-up page, you can email Corine for that link.)
As a bonus – It’s a beautiful time of year to visit northern Michigan! Great for golf, biking, boating, sailing, water sports, etc.
See you there!