If you’re coming to the biggest landscape show on earth, the week of October 15th, you won’t be disappointed!
Here are 7 opportunities for you to connect with me at this event, and for you to gain more from your visit!
Plus there is one extra resource at the very end of this post, that you’ll want to use for any conference you attend in the future.
- Attend the ticketed Design-Build workshops on Tuesday, I’m a guest speaker in the afternoon, and will be sharing brand new concepts for making your business run better. It will be highly interactive and you won’t want to miss it!
- Wednesday you can attend both of my talks. In the morning, “Creating a Five Star Brand” and in the afternoon, “Benchmarking for Profit.” You’ll leave with brand new tools that I’ve never shared before. Don’t miss it.
- Wednesday and Thursday’s Breakfast With Champions are superb learning events. You’re invited to join me at my table to learn about “Achieving 20% Net Profit” and “Developing Your Second In Command”
- Wednesday you really want to attend the special ticketed CEO
Forum. I’ll also be attending, on the topic of “Breaking into the Millennial Mind”.
- Wednesday night, if you want to network and have a great time, you should attend the IGI Investors Reception at the Omni hotel. You must make a donation to this worthy fund to gain entry but it’s well worth it.
- Let’s coordinate a time to meet up together, one on one, in Louisville, to discuss your business, goals and ambitions. Email me directly so we can confirm the date and times.
- You’re going to be busy, don’t forget to see the live concerts, and take advantage of all the great networking and education! My favorite is The Muhammad Ali museum, it is fabulous!
One last thing, if you really want to maximize the value of your visit to this or any conference, read this blog: 11 tips to maximize your time and money spent going to conferences.