I am proud to present my latest interview with two movers and shakers in the landscape world: Loriena Harrington and Shanna Scordo.
This interview is valuable whether you are a woman or a man!
- Women will gather ideas, motivation and empowerment.
- Men will broaden their perspective, and increase their chances of attracting and retaining women in their company.
Here is a link to the video of this interview, for those who want to watch in a group or simply watch on your own.
And for those of you who love podcasts, here is the audio.
Empowering women in the landscape industry
On this podcast, I speak with Loriena Harrington (Beautiful Blooms Landscapes, WI) and Shanna Scordo (Earthcraft Landscaping, PA).
We cover 3 topics.
- Turning points in Loriena’s and Shanna’s careers, sharing negative and positive experiences.
- Barriers to attracting and retaining more women into our industry.
- What you can do to make your firm more women-friendly.
- Plus surprise topics on recruiting, seconds-in-command and others.
Let me know what you think.Email me back with your personal experiences.
Regards, Jeffrey Scott!
P.S. Loriena and Shanna are both part of “Strong WILL” (Strong Women in Lawn & Landscaping), our new women-led initiative to broaden the impact of women on our industry. Ping me for more information.